Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

my cat samantha died today she was 19 years old

nicholas1976

• Moderators

OMG, she's beautiful!  How you must miss her!  I had a cat named George who lived to 19, and Kitty 25, somehow I thought they'd live forever.  King George got cancer and Kitty's kidneys & liver failed.  Your girl is so pretty, I know you surely miss her.

It helps to express yourself, get it out, we're here listening.  I've lost so many people and animals, it's literally been my life the last 16+ years.  I hope you can take some comfort and peace in this video:

• Like 1

• Members

i talked to a pet psychic today and she told me that samantha had moved on and is doing well and that she loved and missed me what do you think about pet psychics have u ever been to one 

• Like 1

• Members

What a sweetheart, I am so sorry for your loss of Samantha. I have used a pet psychic. He happened to have been very accurate in my opinion. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

I haven't been to one but I totally believe what he said, they are in a happy place and have nothing but good now.  And I also totally believe we will be with them again.

• Like 1

• Members

I'm sorry to read of Samantha's passing. I've used a couple of animal communicators and I'd say they helped me so much. I continue to use them, I need it. To me it's like counselling and talking with Goldie combined. Some things they say are amazing and I now know he is with me. 

• Like 2

• Moderators

Animal Communicators
My neighbor deals with an animal communicator here, she has a cat rescue, anywhere up to 22 cats at any given time, she has them in her mobile home, she herself sleeps in her yurt.  She's devoted her life to getting cats spayed/neutered, rescued, caring for them.

• Like 1