Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Thinking of Beau

Gail 8588

• Members

Beau hasn't posted since July, and I am sure he is extremely busy with all he has to deal with. I hope he and his son are doing okay.  Hope he didn't return to New Orleans, with Hurricane Ida poised to do so much damage. 

Just thinking of him and wishing him well wherever he is. 

Gail

• Like 4

• Moderators

I know, right!  He's been on my heart too, I didn't know his username, if anyone does, maybe message him?  He may get email notifications if he's tagged or messaged.

• Like 1

• Members

I've thought a lot about him and the baby too. That's a lot on his plate...to be grieving and taking care of his baby. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders so hopefully we will hear that he's doing better. But we all know how painful the grief is...I am just hoping he is getting through it okay and will let us know. Or come back so we can lend our support. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

I messaged him today, his user ID is the same as his name Beau so was easy to find.  I should have searched earlier.  I hope we hear back!

• Like 2