Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Life is one heartbreak after another

LoveNeverDies

• Members

Whoa! I am SO VERY sorry, LoveNeverDies!!!! That is terrible news! Such a terrible tragic blow. I don't even know how I would handle something like that. I hope you have family or friends for a support network. We are here for you, too. Condolences.  

• Like 1

• Members
LoveNeverDies

Thank you tnd, It’s such a shock.. I come from a large family (6 kids) he was the first of us to pass away. We’re all numb right now

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2

• Members
28 minutes ago, LoveNeverDies said:

I come from a large family (6 kids) he was the first of us to pass away. We’re all numb right now

I hope your family is a close-knitted one and that all of you can help to console one another. But I also hope that individually you each have friends that can be there for moral support. Especially you. With the loss of your partner and now your brother, that is a heavy load to carry. A lot of grief to face. Hope you keep coming here to let us know how you are doing or what you need in the way of support. So many kind and caring people on here. Of course, you already knew that but I meant it. 

• Like 2

• Members

@LoveNeverDies All I can say is how very sorry I am for you and your whole family.  There's nothing fair or right about any of it.  My heart hurts for you. ((HUGS))

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Loveneverdies,

I am so sorry.  My husband was the oldest of 4 kids. When he passed, his brother and 2 sisters were really shocked and devastated.  Their big brother was a constant pillar in their lives. A supportive, encouraging big brother.  It shook their world when he died. 

I am so sorry that you have this shocking loss so soon after losing your love.

Hugs,

Gail

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hugs 1

• Moderators
On 8/14/2021 at 9:48 AM, LoveNeverDies said:

My brother was found dead this morning

OMG, I am so sorry!  Enough is enough, damn!  Multiple Losses

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hugs 1

• Members

So sorry for you...life is a mistery...why we have to suffer so much ? There's no answer...take good care of you

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1