Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I Lost my beloved Angel daughter

Veno

• Members

I lost my daughter, Angel Blessing, on the 10th June, 2021 in an accident while traveling for the burial of my Mother, a Grandmother she loves so much. She was only 11 years old! The sudden departure of my daughter who is the closest to me of my 3 children has made me feel like dying to join her. I wish it was possible for me to have taken her place? I don't know how to live again. Please how do people overcome grief? How can one go on living with such extreme excruciating pain in their hearts?

Graduation Day 2020.jpg

• Members

Dear Veno,

(((hugs))) I'm so sorry for your devastating loss. It is unimaginable pain and sorrow. 

Please know we are with you. It's extremely hard but moment by moment. 

Sending all my thoughts and prayers to you. 

• Thanks 1

• Members

Veno,

No words can express the pain. I too loss my son to an accident in May 2021 and he was also only 11 yrs old. He was my bestfriend we did everything together. Everywhere I went he went. I have the same sentiment as you. I wished I died with him or at least take his place instead. I was scared to take my own life but I wanted to die just didnt know how. With time, Ive learned to somewhat function with the imense pain but Im so miserable without him. Im seeing a therapist it has helped a bit. Being in these forum talking to people who can relate has helped me a lot as well. 

• Members
Danielle Masata

Dear Veno, thank you for sharing. I have "chills" reading your post, learning about your loss, and seeing her beautiful photo.  My heart breaks for you.  The coincidence of the timing of her death is particularly harsh.  I am so very sorry as you were already dealing with losing your mother.  

We are here for you.  I know that pain.  It never truly goes away but its sharpness slowly dulls.

• Members
Bridget Thompson

I lost my baby girl on Feburary 5th, 2020, and I still hurt everyday.  I know what you mean when you say you feel like dying just to join her, I feel like that...a lot. I also have 3 surviving kids and I know that they need me still so much.  Loosing a child is pain that just can't be described, and it's not going to get easier, you'll just get used to it , eventually 

I wish you the best in life, and many more happy moments to come. Just dont forget that she's still with you, in your heart,  until you can be together again

Bridget 

• Members

Veno, I feel the same exact way as you. My daughter was taken from me by my used to be friend’s son. She was 13 and I miss her sooo much and it seems the world is still spinning and upside down. When I saw your post it brought me to tears as she was taken from me 7 days after your beautiful daughter. It feels as if you’re just existing at this point, but we must go on for our other loved ones. I cry everyday and ask myself the same as you….why couldn’t it have been me???? I just wanted to reach out to you to tell you you’re not alone in this life that seems so unfair. From one heartbroken mother to another.