Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

hes not gone yet.

yvo4848

• Members

Gosh I lost my dog feb 7 2021 ,,Than june 22 my hubby got lung cancer.wth..Im shocked sad ..But the dr said radiologist said we can cure your hubby,no worries hes stage 3-b non small sell cancer .slow growing and only in right lobe 11cm.(t4n2mo) now they said t4 was ,,or used to be stage 4 its not anymore 2018 something came out to get rid of that stage 4 tumor..cant recall what she said..danny been on rad and chemo for 2 weeks and the dr said he is doing better than so many.not sick markers are really good for being still early in treatment,plus few side affects ,but not bad at all 3 chemo so far 3 more and 17 rad left,,omg hes dong better, but dang girl im still in shock the dr are aewsome not the (thoracic doctor dr.).he was god sin fool ,,no compassion ,at all..so mean rude ,ok thats whats going on.bella is doing great.

• Like 1