Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Feeling devastated and crushed

Coral2090

• Members

I don’t know how I’m going to do this. My Neo ( Neapolitan)  passed away two weeks ago today. She was only two and she was seemingly healthy. She was my life and she helped me through the hardest times of my life and I still needed her. She picked me she crawled into my lap when I needed her. I can’t even believe this is happening right now I feel completely devastated my heart literally hurts. 

1EDCA60A-1FE2-47E5-ACF1-CB9582AD205C.jpeg

• Like 1

• Members

One minute we’re at the lake playing and I’m feeling so thankful and grateful for my life 30 minutes later my Neo is falling out of the car unresponsive. The vet didn’t know what happened to her possibly an aneurysm definitely something neurological she didn’t make it to the emergency room vet to do a CT. I took her to the lake all the time it was her favorite place.I called and they found nothing in the water that would be harmful. I just can’t believe she is gone, she was great 30 mins before.

• Like 1

• Members

I am so sorry to read about the sudden passing of sweet Neo. How awful! And unfair - taken too soon. 

I wish I could say something more to ease your pain. Hang in there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

I am so sorry, it seems impossible/unreal when it happens, how could it be, such a young pup!  I'm so sorry, she's so beautiful, one look at her beautiful smile and I see why you love her, with all your being, I know, it's how I feel about mine.  
Coping with The Trauma of An Unexpected Death
Comfort for Grieving Animal Lovers

I hope this brings you some comfort and peace to think upon...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1