Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Her bunnies

Perro J

• Members

That is a beautiful story. I'm sure you are right snd they were there for you. I haven't seen that many bunnies in my entire life.

I'm glad that you got some comfort from them.

• Like 3

• Members
5 hours ago, Perro J said:

You may wish to say that the presence of all those rabbits prior to my departure was a coincidence - and I'll understand that. Yet I prefer to think that it wasn't. That they were in fact present in answer to the beckoning of her spirit - and they were there to let me know that she knows that I made the journey - and that I still love her - and she still loves me.

Perro J:  As my husband and I would say, "we don't believe in coincidences". Thank you for sharing this. I've always felt that animals were God's gift to us. I think you've received a very special gift.  

• Like 2

• Members

That's a beautiful story, and I think all the bunnies you saw are exactly what you believe them to be and to represent.

• Like 3

• Members

Coincidence?  I don't think so.  I think all those bunnies were a sign sent from her to you, an expression of love that she probably hoped would make you smile a little.

I think it's very sweet that her family incorporated bunnies with your names into her tombstone.  Although they aren't slippers, they are nevertheless very meaningful.  That her family loves you enough, thinks enough of you, to do it is really special.

Please don't doubt yourself on this.

• Like 4