Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost my Dad

Brenian

• Members

Hi all my name is Bren and I lost my Dad to cancer about a month ago. I feel so lost even though I seem to have it together on the surface. I was by his side through his 5 month journey and was there holding his hand when he passed. I am hurting so bad….

• Like 1

• Members
14 hours ago, Brenian said:

Hi all my name is Bren and I lost my Dad to cancer about a month ago. I feel so lost even though I seem to have it together on the surface. I was by his side through his 5 month journey and was there holding his hand when he passed. I am hurting so bad….

Hey Bren,

I understand what your feeling and going through. I lost my mom jan 5th 2020 after she found out she had cancer 2 weeks prior. it was so unexpected and i was in denial. Then lost my material grandmother a month later. It's been super hard! on the outside it would appear im great but inside im not. I feel super alone. I dont have much family left and family is everything to me. I'm here if you ever need to chat, I am so sorry for your losses

Important Information

This site uses cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. and uses these terms of services Terms of Use.