Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Just lost my mom

April m

• Members
Beatrixszabo

Hi April.

If you think you can talk to me and share your story. 

I lost my mom 3 weeks ago. It hurts so much. I can't do anything but crying.

• Members

My condolences on your loss. I lost my mom in November 2020 & I lost my dad about 3 weeks ago. It’s very very hard. I’d listen if you want to talk.

• Members
Daviniastar

My condolences. I lost my mum June 1st 2021 to a sudden heart attack she was 64 fit and healthy, I am heartbroken I don’t know how I will get over this

• Members

I lost my mum 4 June. Sudden heart attack. It’s destroying me. I have just had 2 panic attacks.  I don’t even feel like myself anymore. 

• Members

I’m sorry about your loss ..I too lost my mom 3 months ago ..it’s the hardest thing I’ve ever had to go through..my anxiety is worse than ever..then I started having shortness of breathe and then health issues..it’s a very difficult time ..but you are not alone ..I’m always here to listen if want to talk about it..take care of yourself..

• Members

I lost my mom a little over three weeks ago as well. She was only 64 and it was completely unexpected. I'm here to chat 

• Members
On 7/3/2021 at 4:58 PM, Daviniastar said:

My condolences. I lost my mum June 1st 2021 to a sudden heart attack she was 64 fit and healthy, I am heartbroken I don’t know how I will get over this

My mom passed on June 11th and was only 64 as well. It was totally unexpected. 

• Members

So sorry for your loss. I lost my mom in March to a massive heart attack, it was very sudden and unexpected. She was 52 and healthy, no prior health conditions. I’m absolutely lost and I feel like I can’t move forward, I can’t see myself being happy ever again. If want to talk, please let me know. 

• Members
griefstricken532

I lost my dad June 9th, heart attack.  The past year of isolation took a toll on him, I tried so hard to be there for him as much as I could.  I feel like everyone else does here, lost, heartbroken and can't move forward.  Just going through the motions everyday, missing my dad terribly.  Feel empty and alone.  Can't even fake a smile so don't want to go out anywhere.