Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Widower looking for love

• Members

I’m a single father of one. It’s been a tough one taking care of my daughter alone. But I’m so ready to go into something serious. Hoping someone for me is out here

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

• Members

Xix, 

I am so sorry for your loss.  

I am glad for you that you feel ready to try for a new relationship.  I hope you find someone to share your life with again.  There are some others on this site that are actively trying to start a new relationship, and that path has its own twist and turns, sometimes with a few steps backward.  But the fact that you are ready to try is evidence that you are working to engaged in life again.  I admire you for that already. 

Good luck in your search. 

Gail

• Like 1

• Moderators

I am glad you are at the place you are, but do hope you will not be looking here on this site as it's not the place for it.  Most here are in active early grief and a widower's group might be better suited for you at this time.