Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

LOSS OF MY ELDER BROTHER IN FRONT OF ME

vikas raghav

• Members
vikas raghav

Yesterday i lost my brother in front of me . this is so devastating for me that i can't handle myself. i can't see my mother my father my relatives in sorrow all the time , crying so much for my beloved brother . He drowned in front of me in the river and i will regret myself all the time for not saving my brother . i will blame myself for whole my life for this. why i insist my brother to go for swimming . i don't know what to do . please help 

• Angel Wings 1

• Members

Im so sorry your going through this im sorry if i dont have anything helpful to say but il try i lost my brother 8 years ago he was 30 years old i had a 3 month old baby so she was the reason i did not fall apart its hard seeing your family in so much pain and theres nothing wrong with wanting to spend some time alone to grief by yourself but just remember you have family around you to lean on and they can lean on you now is the time for family to. Come together but also alow yourself alone time i find writing things down helps write a diary or just write doing random words anything you are feeling