Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of my adult daughter

Sherry Sevage

• Members
Amy Beth Lindahl

I lost my Son on may 16th. He just turned 27 I feel like I'm dying without him, this pain is more then I can stand. I want my beautiful Son back

• Members
Amy Beth Lindahl

I'm so sorry you you lost your daughter,  I know how horrible the pain is. 

• Members
Amy Beth Lindahl

I really am hoping that we can help each other,  everyone else is moved on and there're tired of me still being soooooo upset over loosing my handsome Sony, I have no one that understands, will you reach out to Me? ablindahl@hotmail.com you are in my prayers 

• Members
Amy Beth Lindahl

Thank you very Much! I've been praying and walking my dog through the paths in the woods listening to the birds sing and seeing all the beauty of nature. I miss my Son so much. This pain is so great. Thank you, Amy Beth

• Members
Mason’s Mom

Amy & Sherry you are so early in your grief journey. Losing a child is the most painful thing anymore can experience and there is no set time for grieving to stop. I lost my son December 17, 2017, I am a few years down the path and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of him often. I don't cry tears every day but I still have time when the pain brings me to my knees. I have been grateful to have a good support system and family that understands. I have learned some things that can trigger pain and I avoid them when possible.  I have also made it my mission to keep his memory alive.  This helps me as I have been so scared he will be forgotten. Find support and maybe counseling. Let yourself grieve don't bottle it up.

May you find peace and comfort. 

Carol (Mason's Mom)

• Members
Michael Rodriguez

amy and cherry , i am michael ....ive been getting a helping word from mason's mom since yesterday that i joined...... i lost brian on april 14 he would have been 29 on saturday ,,,,,,,and i have never felt such pain and emptiness as i feel right now .....i have 2 other kids but right now can only think of brian. i dont know if i have become the worst person in the world but i just miss him so much

• Members

I lost my daughter/best friend 1 year ago. She was 30. And list my sister in june

• Members
Michael Rodriguez

brokenmom....never thought that there were so many of us !!!!! im sorry about your daughter and now your sister , you must be a worst wreck than i am !!!! believe me just writing a few words here kinds of soothe you , at least it does with me ....feel im not alone in this terrible pain of ours. we share our memories and we are aloud to shed a tear as we know that who ever is reading feels the same way/ 

a week ago one of my customers called me to secure a po he was planning to issue, as ked me how i felt ; told him so and made a comment that bothered me, they just placed the po and told them i could not fulfill ....probably the wrong thing to do and it is off topic ......but just wanted to share it and get it out of my chest.....so ladies , thank you for listening!!!!

BTW i have noticed , am i the only father in this group ?????

• Members
Mason’s Mom

Brokenmom, I am so sorry for your losses. We understand your pain and the name brokenmom says it all. We have all lost a huge chunk of our heart.  You are not alone. 

Peace and comfort, 

Carol