Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Losing Family and Friends

RemyJane

• Members

I feel so lost since my Grammom Died! I have lost many people but I dealt with it while I was in active addiction and I’ve been clean 2 1/2 years. I feel like a piece of me is gone and it’s making me feel sick literally! She was the best person n raised me and I just can’t believe she is gone!

• Members

Also I have to say that I feel very guilty because I couldn’t see her much because of Covid-19 and at the end when my grandmother went in the hospital with a bladder infection then tested positive for covid-19 and 2 days later had a heart attack..we were not allowed to see her or be with her so she was all alone and that upsets so bad! I am bipolar and deal with depression and I’m stuck now in a rut of despair! I miss her so much because she was my rock since I was 2 days old...I would do anything to talk to her again and hold her soft hand!