Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Fucking cancer

CristinaGrym

• Members
CristinaGrym

Saturdays are the worst. It's  when my dad died only weeks ago. 4 days staying at home. Our lives are broken. My mum is alone, my brother at least has friends and I don't  have will to live anymore.

• Members
Missmybeautifulmum

Hi Christina I wanted to reach out to you,  I lost my mum. to MND 7 weeks ago and I hate hate HATE that disease, so I understand your anger at cancer for taking your dad away from you. I'm so sorry you lost him.. this is so excruciatingly hard I know,  I have some better days but overall I just feel terrible,  I honestly don't know what to do. How are you doing today? 

• Members
Beatrixszabo

Hi Christina, I lost my mom 5 weeks ago to cancer. She was diagnosed nearly 4 years ago. We knew she's ill,  but it happened unexpectedly.  I don't know what to do too, and most of the time I feel like I don't wanna be here anymore, just join my mom. Honestly I don't really care about how I feel, I'm not important, I'm still here (unfortunately), I just feel sorry about my mom, because I know she wanted to live and battled with this horrific disease so much.  I feel so much guilt, I failed as a daughter,  and thinking about good memories is also bad because I know how she was able to enjoy life but she can't anymore.

• Sad 1

• Members
Missmybeautifulmum
11 minutes ago, Beatrixszabo said:

Hi Christina, I lost my mom 5 weeks ago to cancer. She was diagnosed nearly 4 years ago. We knew she's ill,  but it happened unexpectedly.  I don't know what to do too, and most of the time I feel like I don't wanna be here anymore, just join my mom. Honestly I don't really care about how I feel, I'm not important, I'm still here (unfortunately), I just feel sorry about my mom, because I know she wanted to live and battled with this horrific disease so much.  I feel so much guilt, I failed as a daughter,  and thinking about good memories is also bad because I know how she was able to enjoy life but she can't anymore.

I feel exactly the same way x