Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Miss

Timi

• Members

I lost my dad on April 29th. He was abused as a child and struggled to raise us all. My father loved me so much and raised us all with love even though he had none. I wanted him to stay a while longer so he can witness our success. I am so sad and angry he died. I wish I had insisted he moved closer. 

I keep crying daily and I am in so much pain. He was the only one I spoke to in my family frequently.  I wish I had done more for him. 

• Members

Dear Timi,

I am sorry for your devastating loss. The pain of losing a beloved father is raw. It is normal to feel sad and angry and tearful. I hope you'll surround yourself with loving friends and family that can give you additional support during this difficult time. 

Please know we are here with you, too.

Thinking of you.

• Members
DaedalanEcho

Timi,

I'm so sorry for your loss.  My mom passed in April and I know it's hard not to look back and see what you might have done differently and it's normal to feel that way.  Take some time to heal; grief can be exceptionally draining.

-Vance