Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

am I real

Wounds2Wisdom

• Members
Wounds2Wisdom

am I real.  Did this really happen?  Why am I the only one in turmoil?  Everyone has moved on, but I am broken and my kintsugi heart is in back in pieces.  I lost my best friend, my buddy, my sweet ball of happy but no one knows how much it hurts, so is it real?  Did I ever have her?  am I real?

• Sad 1

• Members
Robin Britti

I feel like you do. My daughter went home 2/5/20, she was 24. We did everything together. I feel so alone in this world anymore. I keep thinking this has to be a nightmare but I wake up every day and she still isn't here. 

• Sad 1

• Members

Im in the same sinking boat. My world collapse and I feel so lost when my son died a little over a month ago. I dont know why Im being punished like this I often wish that when I sleep I wont ever wake up again. I just wana wake up from this nightmare. I dont want to feel this pain anymore.. 

• Hugs 1

• Members

I feel the same exact way…I’ve been waking  up for 2 months and 11 days with the same thought on my mind….Is this real? Am I in a Lifetime movie are the thoughts that run through my mind daily. My daughter was 13 and was my shadow. The only thing that keeps me here is my son along with my parents and husband. I just wish none of us had to go through this unbearable pain. We must get through each day as hard as it is. The crying helps me out, forums, and the memories. I know for me the pain will never go away, but we just live with it. I wish everyone peace and peace for their passed ones….xoxoxo

• Members

I'm so sorry for your lost. Your suffering is real, and will be so no matter what others feel/say are feeling. We all experience grief differently. Your love for your child will also be real for the rest of your life. We don't need to move on, as they will always be our loved ones. I think we just learn how to live with grief. I hope you are doing ok right now.