Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My "Meeting Our Soulmate" Story...delayed, again

Pennywyze43

• Members
Pennywyze43

The day I met Jeremy I knew he was the one I was meant to be with for the rest of my life.  However, when I found out he was only 15 years old (6 months after we first met), I knew I had a miserable 3 years ahead of me. You may ask why.  Well, my friends, I may have fallen in love with Jeremy the day we met, but no one said there would not be any challenges.  The reason I had that miserable years ahead of me is because in January of 2000, my husband was only 15 years old, and I was 21 years old.  Yes, I was 6 years 4 months and 5 days older than Jeremy.

I will eventually get to writing the entire story of how we met & how we got together, but like I said I’ve super busy preparing for school next week; so, therefore, I will write & post that story as soon as I can. I anticipate the next few weeks are going to be quite hectic as I get settled in with classes, but maybe in late May or early June, I can post our “Meeting Our Soulmate” story.

Important Information

This site uses cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. and uses these terms of services Terms of Use.