Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost my mom a few days ago.

RodrigoPalmerinPina

• Members
RodrigoPalmerinPina

Lost my mom a few days ago in a car accident I was deployed at the time when I found out my dad called me told me my mom had passed away I was distraught. I got home within the next day family came we had her funeral. Everyone is gone now now it’s just me my dad and my two brothers. I feel awful I feel like it’s a bad dream I cry every day every min of the day I don’t know what to do I miss her so much . My mom was Christian she prayed to god went to church religiously was a beyond amazing mother as well as a great wife to my dad. Me and my dad both can’t believe it we sit here and talk it’s been a few days and we just sit and cry and wonder why her why our mother I don’t understand. I have been endlessly searching for an answer and found nothing. I don’t know how to feel but I miss her so much there’s this hole inside of me a piece that’s missing I want her back. I’m 21 I had my whole life planned out with my parents when I got out of the USMC here in 2 months now I have nothing to look forward too I miss her nothings the same I can’t be happy. I just want my mom back 

• Like 1

• Members

I understand your perspective... See we are actually made of two things, body and soul. this union makes us alive and when the body is no longer in the shape to hold a soul, then the soul passes on.. but it is still there, travelling, able to feel... In Hinduism, we have deduced, the soul stays for 14 days within the area of its disconnection... And thus the funeral is quite a moving event for all, after the 14th day, it learns of the people's intentions and moves on to the higher plane... I don't want to announce to you how to see her death, but to your question as to :why her' well that is simply because we have a crappy transport system, and a messed up work system, people should be living in gardens where their food is easily accessible, and work should be with relationships and not for money... Can you imagine this world, where kids learn not the alphabets but relationships first, where work is with fostering these kind gestures of emotional ties, and effort is with the resources of the earth in its simplest forms, the truth is so easy yet so hard to stick with... Our collective mind has accepted adventure and to this comes risks. We have to go back to the basics, what really matters... And teach these things to our kids, so that there is a clear difference in the future preservation of human prosperity. 

• Like 1

• Members
Britt0401

I’m so so sorry for the loss of your mother. It is obvious how loved your mother was and how well she loved you. I am sending love and praying for you and for your family during this painful time. Prayers of comfort and peace until you meet again 

Romans 8:16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.Now if we are children, then we are heirs-heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory 

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/26/2021 at 12:19 PM, RodrigoPalmerinPina said:

Lost my mom a few days ago in a car accident I was deployed at the time when I found out my dad called me told me my mom had passed away I was distraught. I got home within the next day family came we had her funeral. Everyone is gone now now it’s just me my dad and my two brothers. I feel awful I feel like it’s a bad dream I cry every day every min of the day I don’t know what to do I miss her so much . My mom was Christian she prayed to god went to church religiously was a beyond amazing mother as well as a great wife to my dad. Me and my dad both can’t believe it we sit here and talk it’s been a few days and we just sit and cry and wonder why her why our mother I don’t understand. I have been endlessly searching for an answer and found nothing. I don’t know how to feel but I miss her so much there’s this hole inside of me a piece that’s missing I want her back. I’m 21 I had my whole life planned out with my parents when I got out of the USMC here in 2 months now I have nothing to look forward too I miss her nothings the same I can’t be happy. I just want my mom back 

I can understand, worst situations come out of no where and we have to strengthen our mind, but sometimes nothing can fill the void. It comes back again  and then you realise there is nothing we can do except cherishing the memories, locking each and every moment spent together

• Like 1

• Members
DaedalanEcho

I lost my mom to cancer last month and I understand that feeling where nothing seems to be enjoyable anymore.  I think the thing to understand is that these feelings are normal and will (hopefully) pass with time.  I like to think that my mom is still here through my memories of her and all of the things she taught me.  It will never be the same, but we can strive to live up to their examples and bring joy where we can to others around us.

-Vance 

• Like 1

• Members
Annathehiker

Dear Rodrigo, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your mom.  I've lost several family members and I understand when you say there's a hole inside you, a piece missing.  That's how it feels.  Your mom sounds like a wonderful soul and she wants you to live a great life.  I'm sorry this happened to you, especially at such a young age.  And I'm sorry for your dad, too.  You are being thought of with lots of love, I'm sending my best to you.  You will be loved by many people in this world, and that's what your mother wants.  Warmest comfort to you, God Bless you!!!!