Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Reporting Spam or other offense

KayC

• Moderators

FYI:

To the right of the person's post (next to Members) you see three dots, click on it, then on report and make a comment to them, they will take care of it asap.  They work so they check this when they can...

• Moderators

This seems to be getting handled a lot better now then when I first joined. It was a real problem then (and more than once I contacted the spammer on their little spam site or called their number and ripped them a new one). Some people have no limits on how thoughtless and low life they can be just for the sake of buck. 

• Moderators

This is perhaps the WORST place someone can infiltrate, IMO!  It's like desecrating sacred ground.

• Members

I agree. The vile have no limits on how rotten they will be to the grieving. It's almost like they have no heart at all! Thank you for the info. Have a good morning. @TLN.

• Moderators

Ironically just after I posted this, I saw some such postings in the chit-chat area. I swear if I could reach through the internet somehow and get hold of them -

• Moderators

I know, right!  Makes me wish I was a moderator!  You do feel a sense of satisfaction keeping a look out and keeping the place safe.

Archived