Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Still grieving but getting help

Ellie m cobain

• Members
Ellie m cobain

Hey peeps, 

Luckily I managed to get hold of my GP and I will be temporary on sleeping pills for two weeks, my nerves are shot, no sleep, nightmares, IBS stomach cramps have been so painful as I comfort eat due to emotional distress, now I have to cut back. 

I just miss him and want to pay my respects but no one will help me out with details, which makes the pain more severe and the funeral had come and gone, we didn't know until he was laid to rest... No wonder me and my sister are ill, I can't believe how low can someone get in not telling you, it's beyond sick and cruel.. We're in bits over this x

• Hugs 1

• Members

Oh dear! May you feel comfort and peace tonight my new friend, young enough to be my daughter. If I could I would play some soft Bach, bring you tea and massage your feet with scented oil. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

• Like 1

• Members
Ellie m cobain

Hey, 

What a beautiful message honey and thoughtful too, I would just love that, sounds perfect since I'm a young like a daughter, I can be your online daughter. 

Thanks so much for love! Super hugs from little LoLo xoxo

• Hugs 1