Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Angry at life

BeautifulSunshine

• Members
BeautifulSunshine

I'm angry at life.   My mother was killed by a semi 3 months ago.. there is no comfort, no support... what do you do when you feel so completely alone and like there isn't a single soul in this entire world that gives a **** about how you really feel.. broken, tormented, lost, anguished, torn, confused, angry, sad... is there a soul outthere that would be willing to care for a complete stranger who feels so utterly alone? Should a person who is grieving have to beg for someone to care??? Here is me begging.... please someone care......

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2

• Members

Dear BeautifulSunshine,

I'm so sorry for your devastating loss. My deepest sympathies and condolences.

Please know we are care about you! And we are here for you. It's so hard grieving a beloved parent. And you're so right, it's during this very difficult and sad time we need the most love and support and understanding. It only adds to our grief when friends and family let us down and disappoint us with their lack of compassion.

Thinking about you. There is a lot of good people in this world and lots of people that will support you. I also found additional supports on these websites.

Grief in Common

Grief Share

Grief Healing Blog

What's Your Grief

(((hugs))))

• Like 1

• Members

I lost my uncle due to a robbery gone wrong. He was coming back from the temple, talk about wierd feelings, and 'why and what was it all for' that followed. Anyway I understand your loss, its always painful to feel loss suddenly, makes us num for a while, but I guess you ask yourself the question... Now that this has happened, how will I make a difference in this world coz ultimately it's my world more so now that the elder is gone, and we slowly turn from why to what can we do to help humanity as a whole... One of my reasons of  turning to a teacher is this event, I now have a reason to let the faces of tomorrow see me with thier love and their innocence and their expressions getting affirmation from me; that the world is kind, is full of love and is still heaven potentially in the making. It just takes time, but I am doing my part I think to make it probable by being me. I know you will heal from this, time has that in it, trust me. Just remeber you and her and the good times... And remember her as a presence that is still out there... Heal with love... Nothing, no other emotion will help except love.

• Like 2