Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Another Tough Holiday

Sparky1

• Members
12 hours ago, Sparky1 said:

I miss her so much and I still can't believe that she's gone. It's definitely not getting any easier, and I don't think I will ever get used to her not being here physically.

Hi Sparky, I totally get how you're feeling. I lost my woman in November, but the pain is so raw that 5 months may as well be 5 minutes. She was only 54. I don't know if you believe in God, but for me, it's my faith that keeps me going. Faith is blind, that much is true. But I'm convinced that we'll be together again one day. Stay strong. Sending you blessings at Easter.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members
8 hours ago, LMR said:

I can't believe he is gone and somehow it's more than just denial. It is just so nonsensical and I know I will never get used to it. Sometimes I talk to him but I always end up in tears. I miss him more than I can bear.

Hi LMR, I talk to my woman too. Every day in fact. I know she can hear me, and she is waiting for me. I'm convinced that one day we'll be reunited and you will also be reunited with your man. Keep the faith and never stop believing. God bless you at Easter.

• Like 4

• Moderators

My heart goes out to each of you here, I know all too well how tough the holidays are...they still are for me after all these years.  I used to have my kids up but my son said his wife wanted to take over the hosting when they got married, well now she's decided to go to her sister's instead so that leaves me alone but at least my daughter will come up for dinner.  Tough year for her too as her husband is getting a divorce...as soon as courts resume (they've stopped processing for the last 13 months so she's in limbo).

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2

• Moderators

Wow!  That's amazing!  I am so glad it went well.  What a wonderful tribute to him!

• Like 1