Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Curious

Carolyn h

• Members

I've been thinking about going to a medium. Was wondering if anybody else has tried that. This is actually a really hard question for me to ask and I'm not sure why. There is a part of me that questions whether or not I'm just desperately wanting to talk to him. Is this a phase of the process ? Or is it actually possible to connect with him ? I do carry him in my heart and I feel him in my life. I do understand that part of it. 

• Like 1

• Members

Dear Carolyn,

Grief is very hard to cope with and I know many of us long to connect with our loved ones in some way. I haven't had any experiences but I do watch a lot of Youtube videos with Tyler Henry. Part of me wants to believe he is being sincere but I think I am too cynical. Please be careful as some will prey on grievers and some are pure scam artists.

I hope you find the comfort you are seeking. 

• Members
Bonnie Vanbuskirk
On 2/11/2021 at 1:59 AM, Carolyn h said:

I've been thinking about going to a medium. Was wondering if anybody else has tried that. This is actually a really hard question for me to ask and I'm not sure why. There is a part of me that questions whether or not I'm just desperately wanting to talk to him. Is this a phase of the process ? Or is it actually possible to connect with him ? I do carry him in my heart and I feel him in my life. I do understand that part of it. 

• Members
Bonnie Vanbuskirk

I also would like to contact my love my husband who died in a car accident March 17, 2021. Fast and early. He just retired. I was working and received a call. I am totally broken devastated. 
I believe in spirit and I’m sure he’s near me but I also would like to contact him I always talk to him. I would like to receive some peace. 

• Members

Im so sorry. I just don't have any words. I can tell you that the people on here have been extremely supportive of me. I suppose we all try to support each other. I am so sorry for your loss

• Members
Bonnie Vanbuskirk
38 minutes ago, Carolyn h said:

Im so sorry. I just don't have any words. I can tell you that the people on here have been extremely supportive of me. I suppose we all try to support each other. I am so sorry for your loss

Thank You. I take one day at a time. I do my best. I have the roller coaster of Grief. I also believe in spirit.  I’ve been thinking about going to a medium because it was so fast. And it will bring peace to me.