Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My brother

mtaylor78

• Members

My brother unexpectedly passed away on 1/2/21.  He had a heart attack while driving and hit another car head on.   This has been very very very hard for me and my family.  He was only 33 yrs old. I am mad at God because he took my brother from me.   I do not understand why.    It's very hard watching my parent's go through this.   It's depressing and my emotions are everywhere. 

• Members
2 hours ago, mtaylor78 said:

My brother unexpectedly passed away on 1/2/21.  He had a heart attack while driving and hit another car head on.   This has been very very very hard for me and my family.  He was only 33 yrs old. I am mad at God because he took my brother from me.   I do not understand why.    It's very hard watching my parent's go through this.   It's depressing and my emotions are everywhere. 

Dear,I am so sorry to hear this. I lost my sister aged 27 in a car accident on 28th July 2020. My family went through hell as well. I have to say that time will bring some relief... But it would be a lie if I say it will be a big relief.. It is truly such a hard thing to go through. I had the same feelings with God and faith... And I questioned everything. I still do. I live day by day slowly gathering strength to see some future. 

My parents... Damn... Ifeel so bad for them. I am not a parent yet but I know that theirs love for a child is greatest. 

I had another, youngest sister in that car when accident happened but she luckily survived. I am grateful for that. It gives me chills thinking she could have died as well. 

Sometimes it feels like this is not my life anymore. Sometimes my skin doesn't feel as mine skin. But some strength keeps me going. I always keep in mind that there are still people here that love me and need me and therefore I try to look after myself. 

I truly hope you will be better... It is hard to say anything helpful because I know how it is... Some time needs to pass until you feel better.. Especially it is so raw still. 

I am sending you lots of love and really hope you and your family will be OK and will manage to cope with this. 

Archived