Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

ben

joetil

• Members

hi im joanne, i live in the uk, my 17 year old was murderd on 11/23/ 07 by his mate. im really stuggling to go on, im reading the message boards to see what others are going through, sorry i cant do this will come bak wen i feel i can go on x:(

• Members

Sweety, I know just how you feel. I just found this forum a few days ago. I read through some of the posts, and was so emotional after reading them, I could barely get out a sentence. (and that is usually something I have NO problem with). I was soon able to get a mild grasp on emotions, long enough to be able to tell my David's story, and the warm responses I quickly received told me I was welcome. I have been posting in a few of the forums now, and I can say it is a bit of a relief! I am a writer. I run my very own newsite and community forum, but even thought we have a forum dedicated to the accident that took David's life, I feel unconfortable writing too much there. This seems to be a safe, warm place where all the members have something in common...they have lost someone! Finally, others who KNOW, do not judge or say stupid things. (you know what I mean, we have all heard them)

I hope you stick around, and tell us about your dear son.

Love from the US

Lisa

David's mama

l_e94db498be583a98e3a9249493d76012.jpg

8 weeks ago today I lost my dear David, age 17

• Members

thank you for your mesage, my son ben was killed 5 weeks ago, he was killed one week befor his 18th birthday, he had gone out with some freinds , has he was on his way home  an old school mate stopped him and deciced my son didn deserve to live so stabbed him to death, im so angry how dare some one take my child from me. he was a gud boy, cheeky but so lovable, i miss him so much i just dont no wat to do with out him, ive tryed to put a photo of him on but im just not verry gud at this computer stuff, will keep trying though, i want every one to see wat a star he was x

• Members

thank you for your mesage, my son ben was killed 5 weeks ago, he was killed one week befor his 18th birthday, he had gone out with some freinds , has he was on his way home  an old school mate stopped him and deciced my son didn deserve to live so stabbed him to death, im so angry how dare some one take my child from me. he was a gud boy, cheeky but so lovable, i miss him so much i just dont no wat to do with out him, ive tryed to put a photo of him on but im just not verry gud at this computer stuff, will keep trying though, i want every one to see wat a star he was x

• Members

Do you have a photo saved on your computer? If so, all you have to do is the hit the "browse" button, look for the photo, and upload it that way. Its simply, but then again, I do web based work. Let me know if you have any technical questions/problems. Or, on the top menu, where all the little icons are, there is one that looks like a piece of paper. When you hover over it it says "insert image". Click that. A box will come up in which you insrt the URL (address) of where the photo is. Put it in there and click "ok" and submit the entire thing...see if that works for you.Its hard to figure some of these things out at first. But, we all want to see a picture of your "star"

love

Lisa

Davids mom

Please light a candle in memory of my dear son, David Loring by visiting http://david-robyn-loring.memory-of.com

HAPPYNEWYEARFotoTrixcom.jpg

• Members

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for visiting my Bill's site and lighting a candle. That was so thoughtful.

I have read about David, lit a candle, and looked at the pics. He and his brothers are SO precious. YOu did a terrific job with his site. I know he is proud of you.

Thank you also for trying to help Ben's momma get his picture on this site. You are such a kind person.

Love and prayers,

Sherrie

Bill's Momma

http://bill-mcmahon-iv.memory-of.com/about.aspx

• Members
4everjoeysmom

Dear Joetil, I am so sorry for your loss.  My son joey also died one week before his birthday at the hands of people he loosely called "friends".  They were merely a group he had been hanging around with for a few weeks during the summer university break.  His life-long and truest friends miss him so dearly, and it is indescribeable how much I miss Joey.  My heart goes out to you.  I do hope you will come and visit again and post a photo of your precious Ben.

Blessings and Hugs, Claudia

Archived