Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Question - Where do you all....

Kelly

• Administrators

Hi everyone,

We are wondering what social media platforms you all use for grieving matters besides Facebook? Could you let us know? Just type it in here this thread or directly put a link in to the places you visit. We are interested in expanding our presence to other social media platforms to reach more grieving people. 

Thank you!

Kelly & Elyse

• Like 1

• Members
On 1/15/2021 at 10:43 AM, Jeff In Denver said:

Hi Kelly & Elyse.  I really like afterlifeforums.com.  

Hi @Jeff In Denver I've recently been more curious and open to the topic of life after death, I visit afterlifeforums.com frequently but notice most of it's activity is from a few years back.. do you happen to have any more current suggestions of this topic? :) Appreciate it!

• Like 1

• Members
Jeff In Denver
11 hours ago, Kay78 said:

Hi @Jeff In Denver I've recently been more curious and open to the topic of life after death, I visit afterlifeforums.com frequently but notice most of it's activity is from a few years back.. do you happen to have any more current suggestions of this topic? :) Appreciate it!

Hi Kay,

It's sad about the lack of activity there.  I am just as bad about not being on there.  Can I ask about your loss?  I do have some good afterlife resources if you're interested.  I have also gone to one of the Forever Family Foundation's seminars and it was great.

Please le me know.  Thanks.

• Like 1

• Members

@Jeff In Denver Hi again yes, I lost my boyfriend to undiagnosed cancer very quickly and suddenly in January.. and where I am at with my grief journey is looking for more information about the possibility of an after life. I guess just looking for more hope than anything. I'm still very much confused about my beliefs but I have always had an interest in the afterlife. My recent loss has very much ignited that curiosity more than ever again.. open to any resources that you might have found that helped you?  

• Like 1

• Members
Jeff In Denver

Kay, damn, I am really sorry to hear that.  I can only imagine what you are going through.  Please check this short video From Piero Parisetti, MD. It is encouraging.  I have to run, but I will be back later...

• Like 2