Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Question - Where do you all....

Kelly

• Administrators

Reader, that is cool about YouTube. If we have more resources, creating videos would be awesome.

Kelly

• Like 2

• Members

I have a moms only group on Facebook plus they have a group website. The groups are for child loss only. ForMomsOnly is the name of the group. An amazing group of ladies who offer support and also references for the journey we are on. Daily Strength also has some grieving groups. 

• Like 2

• Administrators

Hi all,

After looking around we settled on MeWe.com. We set up a page at MeWe.com. Take a look at https://mewe.com/p/grievingcom. Please join if you are interested. We chose it because they do not sell your data nor do they have advertising.

Thank you all for your input! You gave me some really good ideas I am going to mull over for a bit.

Kelly

• Like 2

• Members
Pennywyze43

Kelly,

I've been using OnlineGriefSupport.com

• Like 1

• Members

Hey  i also watch grief videos on you tube I lost my mom on 21 june 2021 I don't know how to move on how to forget how to smile if life is a bubble I like it to break now what to do I lost sleep appetite my eyes are always just watery everyone is fade up from me but I cant still forget mom

• Hugs 1

• Moderators

I'm so sorry for your loss. What you're feeling is normal; it takes time to work through this. 

I created a web site for grieving people with a few things I wish someone had told me at the time; for what it's worth: https://bill5454.wixsite.com/griefhelp/grieving

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I don't tell anyone how bad I'm feeling anymore when I think about it. I feel like they're bored of me saying the same thing. But to me my grief is still just as fresh. I don't know how I'm ever going to deal with it. I'm not sure I ever will. I feel alone. 

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

• Members

I also watch psychic medium on YouTube.  They are another way to ease my grief, knowing the deceased loved ones are your guardian angels now.

• Like 2

• Members

Last night I had a dream.  I was waiting to receive my mom's death certificate, but there is a big rectangular table in front of me, where many many death certificates lays out on it.  So, today I realized millions of people died everyday, my mom is not the only person passed and I am not the only person in grieving process.  Life is a learning process and death is part of the process.  I am not alone, you are not alone.

• Hugs 1

• Members

David Kessler is a resource I often refer to and he offers a variety of platforms. 

• Members

I am reading a book on how to be happy. It is an old book but it appealed to me and I need to find a path to break out of the grief and sadness. I miss my mom so much today. Just so much!

• Members
Michael Thyfault

I don't share my grieving on social media, other than the announcements for services. I don't like to share my pain publicly.  I am very pleased to find this forum to share with others who are grieving.  I just can't keep everything bottled up.

• Like 1

• Members

Hi there, I am new to this forum because my mom passed away unexpectedly three months ago.  I recently started a blog to help as I work through it and hoping to connect with others through it in this community too.  Appreciate this forum to share resources and move through the grief process together. 

• Like 1