Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Going through it...

KayC

• Moderators

My BIL, Bert, went to the hospital right after I left Thursday morning and they've sent him to a hospice home, do not expect him to last five days.  He told my sister Peggy that he made his peace with God so that gives her assurance.  She's been crying all weekend, I''m taking her to the valley to see him tomorrow.  I was supposed to sing and speak at church tomorrow but this takes precedence.  It's hard, all of these memories keep flooding back...trying to stay in the here and now, this is about them right now...

If I'm not on here much in the next few days, I hope you'll understand, will be here when I can.

• Members
Collettesweetbear

Oh, KayC, very sorry to hear this. We will be thinking about you and your sister and family.

Sent from my iPhone using Grieving.com

• Moderators

I took her to see him today, it's about 1 1/2 hours from here, was gone 7 hours as I took her to lunch and the store too.  He was in good spirits but he's bleeding internally and they aren't doing anything about it.

• Members
Collettesweetbear

I’m really sorry KayC. You guys are in my thoughts. Take as much time as you need. We will all be here for you when you’re ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Grieving.com

• Members

@KayC my thoughts and prayers are with you, it must be so painful and difficult. Peggy has you and that is a beautiful thing. I wish you strength, please be safe and take care of yourself as well. 

Archived