Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

today its been a year since i lost my dear friend to cancer

jacqisonteam213

• Members
jacqisonteam213
He got rhabdomyosarcoma the middle of senior year(2018) ,and  August last year it just suddenly got really bad, and today last year, passed in his sleep. he was such an awesome guy .he was this Amazing, funny, smart, kind, sweet, genuine and really cared , talented, awesome guy.He always made sure I was included. And he was so fun , we played in Marching band together , and in that got close.we went to Disney world and Washington DC and Nashville through band. He was always so nice to me. he was a really special friend to me 

•  · 
  •  · 4h

• Members

I just read your post. I am sorry for your loss. I’m not sure if this may help you....it is awesome that you met and became friends with such an amazing beautiful person. You do have wonderful memories. Hold on to them! Maybe one day you can smile and say to him I can’t believe we did.... together.

Archived