Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Connecting with the circle

Corry

• Members

Hello everyone. I just joined this site to get some help with the sudden loss of my dad a month ago. I'm not sure how to navigate this circle - for example, how do we start conversations? Do we create a topic? Or just reach out to people individually? I'm sorry for my ignorance and appreciate any feedback. Thank you.

• Members

Hi Cory! I just joined as well in hopes of talking to someone who knows what I am going through. I just lost my Dad last month and I just feel so lost. I am so sorry for your loss.

• Members

Hello I’m also new here and wondering also how to navigate The circles and their role on this Platform. I lost my mother 2 years ago, my brother last year, so I share at least somewhat in the loss you feel. thank you for sharing.  

• Members

I have the same questions. When I went through a divorce 20 years ago, online forums helped. I'm looking for that now after losing suddenly the love of my long life. I need instruction, not just on how to get through one day at a time, but also just on how to navigate this site.

• Hugs 1

Important Information

This site uses cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. and uses these terms of services Terms of Use.