Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

i had no idea my best friend passed

An.

• Members

i am in a different country and just found out that my cat passed. my family only told me because i found out i have no idea when she passed or how and i don’t know what to do. she was my best best friend and no doubt is the reason i am here today after hard times with my family. i can’t believe she’s gone and i don’t know what to do. i miss her so so so mcuh i hope she doesn't hate me and i hope she's happy. no one meant more than her

• Moderators

I am so sorry for your loss!  I can assure you she doesn't hate you, and she is at peace now, not suffering.  I believe they know and are grateful for the life we gave them, and the love we bestowed on them.  I'm just so sorry you are going through this and particularly aren't there to be able to give her a proper burial.  Perhaps you can buy something commemorative in her memory?  When my dog passed last year, a friend gave me a bracelet with an inscription honoring my Arlie.  

Regardless of your beliefs, I hope this video will bring you comfort and peace...

• Moderators

I know, I'm sorry.  13 days it'll be a year since I lost Arlie, in 3 days it will be seven months since I lost Kitty.  So hard to realize all I have left of them are their graves and my memories...they took my heart with them.  I hold onto being with them again!

Archived