Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Feeling lonely, rejected, lost and unhappy

• Members
Natalie2020

Hey all! I have gone through a divorce and left such a horrible toxic marriage. My ex was an addict of many things. I was cheated on profusely over our entire 10 years of marriage. I met him when I was 13 and we got married in our early 20s. I felt like without him I had no identity and I lacked any confidence and self esteem. As hard as it was for me,  I stood back up and conquered. I have so much self-love, self worth and confidence. After we divorced I pursued my dreams and passions and became a health and life coach helping other divorced women to reclaim their lives after divorce and build their confidence, self esteem and self love and live the lives they truly desire. 

Our marriage and divorce does not need to define us!

I so desire to help all of you ladies on here! You are beautiful and strong and are queens! Whether you feel it or not!

If you would like to know more info or would like to connect with me, email me at natalie@reclaimingyourlife.co 

Stay strong!

• Members
On 6/30/2020 at 3:44 AM, Natalie2020 said:

Hey all! I have gone through a divorce and left such a horrible toxic marriage. My ex was an addict of many things. I was cheated on profusely over our entire 10 years of marriage. I met him when I was 13 and we got married in our early 20s. I felt like without him I had no identity and I lacked any confidence and self esteem. As hard as it was for me,  I stood back up and conquered. I have so much self-love, self worth and confidence. After we divorced I pursued my dreams and passions and became a health and life coach helping other divorced women to reclaim their lives after divorce and build their confidence, self esteem and self love and live the lives they truly desire. 

Our marriage and divorce does not need to define us!

I so desire to help all of you ladies on here! You are beautiful and strong and are queens! Whether you feel it or not!

If you would like to know more info or would like to connect with me, email me at natalie@reclaimingyourlife.co 

Stay strong!

There is an opinion in society that marriage should be one and for life, but no one specifies the details. Indeed, if you are happy with your partner, you love each other all your life - then there can be one marriage and for life. But if you have big problems in a relationship - alas, divorce sooner or later is almost inevitable. In my case, my boyfriend acted strangely, with the help of advice Top Love Hacks I was able to determine that he was cheating on me. It was very painful, because the topic of betrayal is a taboo for me. But I went for a divorce, got sad for a while, and then began to delve into my favorite business, became successful and eventually met a person who loves me and truly appreciates me. Do not despair, with a strong desire - everything will be fine!