Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Zoom Meeting

Deborahmomof2

• Members
Deborahmomof2

Hi. My name is Deborah and I recently lost my mother. I wanted to set up a group in zoom so others like me can have a place where we can talk and share our feelings. This is the first time I am trying this so I am keeping my fingers crossed in hopes that it works. Here is the link to follow to join the group. The meeting will start at 1:30 Pacific standard time.

This is the first time I am trying this so I am keeping my fingers crossed in hopes that it works. Here is the link to follow to join the group. https://us04web.zoom.us/j/3975587218?pwd=bis2WktQd1RRVTRRUm5yK3AvRlNFQT09

The meeting will start at 1:30 Pacific standard time.

Please note this first meeting will only be 40 minutes. I will figure out how to make the meetings last longer.

I will figure out how to make the meetings last longer.

If you have any questions or if the link is not working please contact me at Deborahmomof2@gmail.com

Love to all.  

• Like 1

• Members

Id like to join, how can we connect? I lost both my parents in my mid 20's (now im 29). Like to share about experiences and be of support to eachother.

• Members
Deborahmomof2

I am trying to get a small group of people together so we can talk about our recent loss, and maybe try to help each other. I need you to email me directly to let me know if you’re interested so then I can get back to you and let you know what time I could set up the meeting 

I think this would be great for all of us

Deborah

Forgot to add email. 

deborahmomof2@gmail.com