Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Should You Try to Get Your Ex Back?

• Members

What is your opinion?

Some people say, that your ex is an ax for a reason.

Some say go for it.

I believe, that it depends. Yeah, sometimes it hurts a bit but you feel that the fact that hurts the most is the loneliness. So it's NOT so much about that particular person, it's more about you. And although loneliness can be painful, it's usually just a matter of time before you meet someone new (hopefully even better). But - what if you lose The One? The kind of person you've been dreaming of your whole life? Is it worth the struggle to try to get them back? For me, personally, it's a yes, loud and clear. I totally believe, that if you meet someone and fall in love, it's definitely worth. Because relationships are quite common but love, I mean the rel deal, it's rare, man. But how to do that? Well, use all the resources you have, because otherwise you might feel sorry for yourself for the rest of your life. If you don't know how, there is plenty of resources on the internet and they will tell you how to win your ex back. The most important thing is (IMHO) to be real and honest. Don't do it just because you can't be alone, you don't want to hurt the other person. Do it if you love them. And go all in. Just my 2 cents...

Archived