Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I've lost 3 beloved companion dogs in the last year and a half .

steve76020

• Members

ive lost 3 beloved animal companions (dogs) in the last year or so and its been one of the hardest things ive ever gone through in my life. the good people on this site that responded to me were so kind and understanding and I dont think I could have gotten through this with my sanity intact if not for them I want to saythanks to you all for being there. this is in loving memory of my reno, my jack and honey bear..1594.jpeg.efdb83cadc3af002e97e0519d193a861.jpeg

• Moderators

Steve,

I've lost my beloved Arlie (dog), who was my soulmate in a dog, last August, and Kitty (25 years old) a few months later.  It's been a very hard year.  I agree, this place is so important for us to come to as here it's a safe place where we can express ourselves and be heard and understood by fellow animal lovers that get it.

I'm so sorry for all of your losses.

• Members

It's so hard to lose them! Even though we get it logically, until they are gone, it is not real. It's very painful. I wish you peace at this time I know how hard it is. 

Archived