Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Mom

Ftcarter

• Members

Mom it’s been a month and i can’t seem to stop trying to call you or talk to you or hear from you but i can’t. I’m angry. How could you leave us 

• Members
LOVINGSON

Dear Frcarter,

I also lost my mother on April 20, 2020 due to the virus.  She was at a nursing home and I couldn't see her for the last 5 weeks of her life.  Very painful and sad. 

I had to write because I have the exact same thoughts about calling her and talking to her.  I miss her so much, she was my best friend.  Every time the phone rings I think it might be her. 

thoughts and prayers

Lovingson

• Members
Deborahmomof2

Hi my name is Deborah, I lost my mother this past Mother’s Day and have been looking to connect with other people who have lost a parent recently. I’m starting a zoom meeting for the first time and wondered if you would like to join. If so here is the link. https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71034566210?pwd=WFQ0N1FpODVNUWpHcHhsUzdpM1R4dz09  The time for this meeting will be today at 1:00pm. Hope to see you there. 

Archived