Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Three years

Fon

• Members

This time three years ago I vacationed to visit my mom and grandmother to make some of my last very grateful for memories. Today three years ago my son flew a kite in the same park that I went to as a child with my grandmother. He slept in my childhood room. [emoji174] heart is heavy tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Grieving.com

• Members
Nicole-my grief journey

One of the only videos I have with my mom is her laughing while I was flying a kite on a beach in FL. I’m grateful for that time, memory and that we had a phone to record it. My heart goes out to you.

• Members
You are a very good writer Number One
you also have my condolences
do you read the Bible may I ask?

I did. One of my favorite pass times with my grandmother was bible study.

One of the only videos I have with my mom is her laughing while I was flying a kite on a beach in FL. I’m grateful for that time, memory and that we had a phone to record it. My heart goes out to you.

Right before they died I had visited it and we had take photos all of us forever hold them tight

Archived