Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My younger Sister

Sunshine 79

• Members

I feel, hurt sad ,angry all at the same time. I lost my sister a couple weeks ago and I can't fathom what happen. All I know is I wish I could talk to her again. 

Me and my mother found her on her bed dead. She had an enlarged heart and also a pacemaker. She was 33 years old. The full Autopsy report has not been completed. I believe my sister heart stopped and the pacemaker had an infection around it.. 

I am still in disbelief that she is gone. I litterly seen her the night before and spoke to her and told her I would see her Friday. Sometimes I can't even focus, my mother only had two girls now she has one left and that's me. 2020 sucks ,I'll never forget this year.

• Members

Dear Sunshine,

We are thinking of you and your family during this very sad and difficult time. All your feelings are normal. It is terrible shock to lose your beloved sister.

Sending all my thoughts and prayers.

Archived