Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Time seems to only make it harder

tee2002

• Members

So it’s been a year since I lost my older sister (21 at the time) to suicide. I thought it was getting better I thought my mental health after loosing her was improving but lately everything is a struggle, I feel so alone, talking to people doesn’t seem to help and I don’t know what to do.

On Saturday it will be my late sisters birthday she would have been 23. Everyone seems to be fine and not really care, we don’t have any special places to go for her. My whole world stopped after loosing her we only just started to become close again after a falling out and all of a sudden she’s gone. I just miss her so much but have no one anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Grieving.com

• Members

Dear Tee,

i'm so sorry, please know you are not alone. We are are here to listen. Its very hard but just you talking about her and remembering her means you are doing something. You are honoring her memory.

Thinking of you.

• Members

I just lost my brother to “accidental” overdose. I feel the same as you. I promise you’re not alone. I feel like the world keeps going but time has stopped for me. 

• Members
Nicole-my grief journey
On 3/14/2020 at 6:06 PM, Vickyc said:

I just lost my brother to “accidental” overdose. I feel the same as you. I promise you’re not alone. I feel like the world keeps going but time has stopped for me. 

I too lost my brother to an accidental overdose. Sending a lot of love your way. My heart and thoughts are with you and Tee who originally posted. I can’t find the words at the moment to express all of what I feel regarding what happened and my brother, your losses...but I’m here and although all grief is individual, I wanted you guys to know you’re not alone. I’m on the journey too. Much love to you guys.

Archived