Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

i just lost my grandma

jacqisonteam213

• Members
jacqisonteam213

74 , and we were very close . i havent seen her in years . its a total shock . we called on Christmas and she sounded good . she had heart problems , and lupus . 

• Members
74 , and we were very close . i havent seen her in years . its a total shock . we called on Christmas and she sounded good . she had heart problems , and lupus . 

Hi there
I just lost my uncle. My grandfather died before I was born, so he stepped in and took over that role. So he’s really my grandfather. I just lost my grandfather yesterday. He was the greatest person I ever knew, we were also very close. I guess it was a shock for me too. He was 90. His health wasn’t the best he had diabetes and his kidneys were bad. But mentally he was fantastic and he was still driving. He did everything for our family and I wish I had more time to have gotten the chance to have given back to him. I guess this isn’t helping. Just that I get it too. It’s shock, it’s grief, and it feels really bad. Like it won’t get better. People keep throwing advice at me but don’t listen if you don’t want to. Take a beat. Process your emotions. Letting them out always helps me more than pushing them in.

Sent from my iPhone using Grieving.com

Archived