Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Devastated.

Noellesmama1117

• Members

Dear Noellesmama117,

My deepest sympathies and condolences. I am so sorry for your loss. 

Sending all my thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Thinking of you.

• Members
Nicole-my grief journey

She is beautiful. My heart goes out to you. I have deep empathy for you. My mom and dad were soul mates too and she was my best friend. It is painful to lose a mom. Especially unexpectedly. And then the worry for your dad. I have that for mine. Sending you my sincerest sympathy. 

• Members

i lost my mum yesterday. Today the world is different for me and i guess thousands of people across the world if not milions lose a parent daily. I share your pain and loss. There are no words that can express pain adequately. Life is what it is. A journey with ups and downs, great joy and great sadness. The feelings we feel with loss are normal. They affect everybody in different ways. You are not alone. I too worry about my dad. He lost his wife of 60 years.  Sixty whole years loving one wonderful woman. I take solace in the fact that my mum lives on in me and my sister and that my mum is still with me everyday. I feel her presence everywhere and that is because i know she is everywhere.  If i could hug you i would.

Archived