In our beautiful Gallery

Grief Support Marketplace

Check Our New Products In The Marketplace

Take Grieving.com on the Go!

Buy on Apple and Google Play
New Members - Check Your Spam/Junk Folder for Confirmation Email ×

Kimmeh

Dear all,

Earlier this year, I experienced the heartbreak of losing my cat of 14 years, my best friend, Muffy. Losing Muffy has been devastating and the grieving process has been extremely painful (and still is). Due to my grief reaction, and the response I have received from others whether its family members, friends or peers, I made the decision to do my BSc Psychology dissertation to honor Muffy’s memory and all the animal companions that have crossed over the rainbow bridge. The dissertation will be on the subject of pet attachment and grief, an area of research I strongly feel is incredibly important. Furthermore, I would like to raise awareness that the grief we feel when losing our animal companions is important and very real thus should be taken seriously.

I am a student at the University of Hull, UK and would like to invite you to participate in my online web survey which can be found by clicking on the following link below.

https://hull.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/an-examination-of-pet-attachment-and-bereavement

Before starting the survey, we will give you more information about the research study, and ask for your consent to collect data for research purposes.

Thank you,
Kim x

Edited by Kimmeh