Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

tell your favorite holiday memory with your person

jacqisonteam213

• Members
jacqisonteam213

my favorite memory is the welcome santa parade .every year (up until he was sick ) me and ian and the entire marching band did a welcome Santa parade . it was the kickoff to the holiday season . it was always so fun . 

and 5 years ago ,the band went to Disney world . thats where i got a x wing necklace.and did a parade in magic kingdom. that trip is my favorite trip

• Members
DazedNConfused

We were living in California. Our little dog was wearing a onesie that was red and had "waiting for santa"  on the butt. She had a lot of presents and would take each one upstairs to the master bedroom one by one. We were listening to christmas music and near the tree we got with all my old ornaments. I had cooked a prime rib and my love said to me that he never understood why people liked it until I cooked it for him. That became our tradition - prime rib for christmas. He was always so generous but this memory holds special meaning to me because i got to return some generosity and give him some lavish gifts to spoil him the way he had spoiled me so many years. I will never forge that...I can't. It's burned into my memory and on repeat. 

Archived