Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Missing my dad

hollomang

• Members

It’s been 3 months since my dad passed and it hurts like the first day. I miss him so much and I still can’t believe he’s gone. I am still so sad and so hurt I can’t even describe the emptiness I feel. I wish I could go home and he be there. I wish I could hug him. Life really sucks and I’m struggling without him

Sent from my iPhone using Grieving.com

• Members
mydeepestthoughts

My deepest condolences for the loss of your dad.  The loss of an parent is a very difficult thing to endure, and it is well known that the grief really hits after the months have passed and well wishers have vanished.

To be able to voice your hurt is important, and these sites serve a wonderful purpose.

Another thing that helped me when my mother died, was the hope that I hold deep inside of me, and that was the hope of seeing her again!!

Did you know that it has been promised that a time will occur when our dead loved ones will be brought back to life?? Many scoff at that ever occurring..  Read with me this scripture John 5:28,29 “Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice  29 and come out..

Is it reasonable to believe that this can occur?

I invite you to read the attached brochure , and learn about this hope and many promises found in a God’s word

https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/know-truth-tract/know-the-truth/#?insight[search_id]=512eeef6-cafb-4b72-9969-90a4a46f63f8&insight[search_result_index]=3

my condolences

My Condolences

Archived