Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Youngest son surpassing older brothers age

Pacmansmom

• Members

As Gavin’s 19th Birthday passed, anxiety & overwhelming fear of him surpassing Kyle’s age when he died. It’s something I cannot explain but it causes so much pain, so much confusion. I have real issues with time passing...everything is hard now, everything. 
Kyle was 20yrs, 7months & 4days old. 
Gavin is only 19-but it will be in a blink of an eye that he’ll be exactly 20yrs, 7 months & 4 days old. Its crippling my mind & heart! Gavin won’t even speak of it, it’s devastating to him. How many have lived through this experience?

767B2953-730B-485F-BE34-1CD8135BFECE.jpeg

ED23AC7F-B27C-4C8C-9124-C0B4FFF73453.jpeg

• Members
mydeepestthoughts

I have never lived through this experience..and I can’t imagine the grief  and anguish that it can cause. . It is like reliving the pain. And it has repercussions through the whole family. Maybe you can turn it into a day to celebrate Kyle’s life and not his passing, so that it becomes a day happy remembrances.

No one can tell you how to grieve, We can just give suggestions based on what has helped us. We were designed to be able to heal from the loss of our love one , even though death is unnatural and was not meant to be part of the human Experience. But hope for our dead loved ones can be found in God’s word the Bible.

John 11:25 reads :  Jesus said to her: “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life”

This promise from Jesus has helped me deal with the loss of my Mother.. But is this realistic?

if you would like to read more about the promises found in God’s words please look at the following brochure 

https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/dead-live-again-tract/dead-live-again/#?insight[search_id]=cb4a822d-acb5-4e20-a94c-5073a09ac97a&insight[search_result_index]=4

May you find peace

Archived