Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Every day is the same but yet different.

ModKatB

• Members

I have not been posting in the last few months but still come and read the new posts. I also have continued to write and wanted to share this one. It kind of sums up my life over the last 21 months. I am more at peace these days and while I still miss Billy all the time, I am able to remember the good times and smile. One day at a time, one step at a time because this journey has no right or wrong way and no time limit.

SHATTERED- My heart, my soul laying in a million pieces.

LOST- Where are you, can I wake up now?

UNSURE- Not knowing if I can do this alone.

ACCEPTING- I have to do this to survive.

LEARNING- Each day figuring out what has to be done.

REBUILDING- Putting the pieces together one at a time.

LIVING- Doing the best with what I have left.

• Members

Hello ModKatB,

It too has been about 21 or 22 months since my life changed. That's helpful you use your writing to express the journey you are on and have gotten more at peace. I write and draw my experience with short biblical verses. Like I will trace my hand on copy paper at work when I sit at my desk pondering. I then color and attach a short inspirational scripture underneath. Your poetry is very encouraging and comforting to me. Thanks for sharing.

Archived