Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Center of my Life

ksiemb

• Members

‎Tuesday, ‎November ‎5, ‎2019   I awake each day to loneliness, but also realize I am one day closer to seeing you my beloved Wife, Dolly. ‎ I will never forget you Honey, so long as I am alive. I love you and miss you terribly my love.‎ Although you are no longer of this Earth, you are still the center of my daily life. God bless you Sweetheart, and grant you eternal rest.
Your loving Husband Kenny

• Moderators
2 hours ago, ksiemb said:

I am one day closer to seeing you

That is a beautiful way of looking at it, very true!

• Members

What a great Declaration of Love for your love. Your love being the Center of your life means she had a great lasting effect on you! Sometimes I feel myself doing gestures as my husband did and I smile inside knowing he is inside of me forever.

• Members
14 hours ago, Glolilly said:

I feel myself doing gestures as my husband did and I smile inside knowing he is inside of me forever.

My wife told me of a TV add she sang along with her patient who had dementia.and when I hear it, I also sing along !......

Archived