Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

jack, reno, and honey

steve76020

• Members

in the last year since oct. 4th 2018 I have had 3 dogs pass away two from congestive heart failure and one from old age, though now I'm not 100% sure his time had arrived God I hope that's not the case  and I have 2 dogs surviving and I just woke up last week set my little weenie dog buddy on the floor and he couldnt use his hind legs for apparantly no reason I could see. when I gently sat hi. down he yelled so I dont know what tha hell happened. it's been a week tomorrow and hes beginning to use them unsteady yes but use them he is I give him his meds and with some rest and therapy I think he will be fine. we shall see. but stuff like this shows you how delicate life is and what a balance the circle of life is. when this happened I cried and cried, I prayed and god listened hes helping buddy get a little better each day and I praise him for it. dogs are innocents like children they dont have a malicious or hateful thought inside them at all. love your pets and they will love you back, there is no better feeling than to see a little animal so happy to see my sorry self than when I come thru the door. he is just so happy for dad to be there if only to scratch his ears or rub his tummy, they are gods gift to mankind cherish them

• Moderators

I am sorry for all of your losses, four dogs that quick,that's hard!  I'm still having a hard time losing my long time companion, Arlie.  I hope Buddy continues getting better.

• Members

Well its been a little while since i had to put my reno down he was so old and nobody beats father time. I miss reno everyday as well as jack and honey who got the chihuahua respiratory thing reno just got old. Reno i love you and miss you always

1587.jpeg

• Moderators

Reno is beautiful.  The missing them seems to just continue...

After losing my sweet Arlie, I lost Kitty, 25 years old, 1/6.  She got sick on Christmas, later found out she was in liver and kidney failure, she lost half her body weight.  It is so hard to live with their absence.  I'm sorry for you having to go through it too.

Archived