Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I will NEVER be free of the Grief

ksiemb

• Members

You will always be in my Heart Dolly, and I will never forget you. Your name is on my lips each day, and I pray for your departed soul without fail every day. God bless you my Love. And, I am playing my favorite video quite often, Your "What the Hell" Video !  The closest image I have of you before you passed Honey and I can hear your loving voice ! My only comfort is that our Lord saved you from eternal darkness and death, and that you are now in your new life with him for eternity.  God bless you, Your Husband Kenny

• Members

@ ksiemb. We lost our spouse around the same time. I lost mine 1-6-18.  Yes, she will always be in your heart as i say as well for my husband. That is the only way I can go on knowing I can carry him ever so lightly in my heart where it is forever strong but not too heavy to carry. I am also comforted that my husband was a devout Christian and is with savior. I tell my sons that he finished his work and we have ours left to do. I occasionally look at a church video of him in the pulpit as a deacon but I can't listen to his voice too much. 

Archived