Share Your Loved One's Pictures

In our beautiful Gallery

Grief Support Marketplace

Check Our New Products In The Marketplace

Take Grieving.com on the Go!

Buy on Apple and Google Play
New Members - Check Your Spam/Junk Folder for Confirmation Email ×
griefsupportproject

Providing Support for Families and Children (Design Project)

griefsupportproject

Hello. I am a graduate student from Carnegie Mellon University. I am working on a project with the goal of designing a tool or service to support families with young children who are grieving the loss of a loved one.

I’m currently in the early stages of research. In order to understand the needs of my user, I’m looking for someone who would be willing to chat about your experience and any challenges you and your family face. I am looking for anyone who has someone aged 6-12 in their household. Whether you are a parent or older sibling, your story will be very help me understand the journey and experience of people similar to you.

I am unable to compensate, but I would greatly appreciate your time. This project has a great personal significance for me since I lost my dad when I was eight.

Feel free to email me at cjolson@andrew.cmu.edu if you are willing and able to talk. We can arrange for the best way to chat that is most comfortable for you.

Thank you.